Active holidays, sport, recreation - Apartments Ana Lopar
For those who want to spend holidays in aktive way, avantouristic or playing difrent sports, this place offers you many options.
- Every day excursion in aquatorium Lopar, island Grgur and Goli (ex prison islands).
- Sports fields
- Ther are lots of modern equiped sports fields for tenis, football with grass, mini golf, etc...
- Teniss school
- Rab offers more then 30 tennis courts. Sport centre in Lopar, San Marino, has 6 tennis courts, where you can take teniss school.
- Windsufring i Kite
- This is definitely the right place to test your windsurfing and kite skills.
- The area is extremely well positioned as far as winds and currents are concerned, no matter if you do free ride, free style, race, slalom or some other discipline.
- Hiking is the only way of really getting to know Lopar. 10 kilometres of paths will give you an insight to the area?s history and traditional way of life, leading you through beautiful scenery featuring old mountain houses,
- Discover the charms of submarine world through a number of very attractive locations that will surely fill you with admiration. In our vicinity you will also find SSI, CMAS, and PADI diving school, have an opportunity to take part in organized diving excursions or rent out diving equipment.
- In the vicinity there are facilities where you can rent a Jet Ski, enjoy in waterskiing and various other beach activities that will make your stay here more fun.
- You can go to the lonely and beautifuly bays and beaches where you can enjoy in unspoiled nature.
- Coctail bars on the beach.
- It is possibile to visit ex politic prison island named "Goli otok", well known as "Croatian Alcatraz".
- You will enjoy in local specialities in over 30 restaurants...
- Rab fjera - The best European display of medieval life. Manifestations held on St. Jacob, St. Ann and St. Christopher days. The Old City of Rab lives in medieval times, all participants are in costumes, there?s a display of old crafts and traditional trades, cuisine, fishing?
- Beach volleyball
- The first written accounts of the Island of Rab can be found in the works of the antic writers, so with many tourist guides it is possibile to discover historical and cultural treasure of Rab.
How to come?
You can travel by car to the island of Rab from three directions.
If you're coming from Austria, you must follow the directions to Postjna, Ilirska Bistrica, Rijeka and Senj.
If your coming from Hungary the you'll have to take the highway Zagreb-Split in direction to Split untill Zuta Lokva and after you have taken the exit, proceed to Senj.
If you're coming from Italy you'll have to follow the directions to Rijeka an then Senj and Split. If you travel by car you can take the ferry lines Jablanac-Mišnjak or Valbiska-Lopar.
Aeroport - Rijeka (Island Krk): http://www.rijeka-airport.hr/hr/
Travel roads: www.viamichelin.com
Fery Plan Mišnjak Jablanac: www.rapska-plovidba.hr